Monday, September 19, 2011

Adult Learners

assalamualaikum..

Handling assignment without prior insight is tedious. Reading and reading and reading to the extent of asking myself, "What on earth am I reading? am I supposed to know all this??" That's what I encounter as soon as this semester begin. yup. Life as a final year student has finally begin. Living up to the expectation that you should be able to comprehend everything. pheww...Adult learning they say..There are so much things to do yet I didn't know where to start.

After staring at the dark sky for almost a week, finally came the sunlight that illuminates those darkness. All it takes is to ask. Yes. Ask for guidance from those who possess the knowledge. That's how you learn.  Asking question. We, or me, myself I supposed; always take the 'opportunity to ask' for granted. The right person is there but the idea is somewhere else, so I end up with no question. Therefore, from now on wards,  I should be cognizant of all the the resource there is to gain information and appreciate it. Sure, internet provide all the answer in the world, but the value of the information lies on how you understand the gist of the knowledge it hold. And the key to help you understand better is by discussing and questioning.

So next time, when you don't know what to do, go and ask for opinions...and do ask from the right person... :)

It is not foolish to feel stupid for a moment than being dumb forever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...