Monday, December 31, 2012

Melodrama side of life...

assalamualaikum...

It's been long..long since I write anything here. In between that gap, I was trapped in turbulence of emotions. Excitement, bliss, sadness, stressed,...you named it. I've experience changes in life. From a student to a career women. the journey was not pleasant. A lot of things to sort out, a thousands of questions from relatives, neighbors or anybody who knows you..about the same thing...

"are you employed??"

Yeah and not to mention, a lot of money spent to get attention from potential employers, a lot of time spent waiting, and a lot of disappointments and rejection. Yes. That was the challenge to be grown ups.

I am honestly, grateful to be blessed with such a smooth path. The period of waiting has ended for me. Most of my dear friends are still waiting. Waiting for the opportunity to show what a good nurse they are. And I know, they are. It's just a matter of time, for them to end their wait. Of course, it's easier said than done..but trust me, I can relate to their situation. I've been there too.

To cut story short, I am now hired as a nurse in operating theater. Oh, that's another life drama. I never imagine myself to work there. I was first offered position as an intensive care unit (ICU) nurse, the one that I aimed since third year of my study. The one path that I decide as my so called "ideal future". So, it literally felt like a stab to my heart when the HR called, informing me of that I was relocated in OT. Oh, like everything turned blank. I argued, defending my intention to stay in ICU but to no avail. So here I am, exploring a new perspective of nursing. One that I never intended to be a part of.

but there's a saying, " you can take many path to get to the same place"

So, for the time being, the best that I can do is to go with the flow...and explore a new path...
may I find my way back to my destination.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...