Thursday, April 5, 2012

A day in Perak

Assalamualaikum




this feels like UK all over again. Gervanne and Joanne came for a visit in Ipoh, as part of their 'touring' activities. Wani was supposed to join but she came down with a fever was too ill. It would have been great to have her around too.

so, I don't really know where to take them to mainly because I'm not familiar with the roads around Ipoh. You can ask me to memorize every single bones in human body I can do it within 24 hours but when it comes to roads and places it will take some time. A lot of time actually. A sad truth. But everything ends well. I took them to Kuala Kangsar for sight seeing, have a taste of cendol kuala kangsar and visiting the local labu sayong stall... of course with my aunt's help as the tourist guide.

travel to Kuala Kangsar by bus and came back by KTM train.

here are some of the memories made..
istana kenangan
Joanne enjoying my aunt's homemade Malaysian icecream 
Gervanne enjoying her nap..


on way back: me to Ipoh, Them to Tapah road, heading to Suai's house.


Hoping that i improve my sense of navigation in time when the next crowd come to visit me in Ipoh next time.

1 comment:

  1. oh.. cndol.. bestnye... huhuk.. tak ape2 next time my turn. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...